Friday 14 November 2008

Realale.com

I don't buy beer by mail order very often but this week had reason to send a gift to Manchester.

An email and a quick telephone call to realale.com at about noon on Wednesday resulted in a delivery of 12 bottles in Manchester by close of business the following day.

Admittedly the charge for delivery is about £7 but I could not let this excellent service pass without comment.

If anyone needs to send beer around Christmas time, I can recommend that you try :

Realale.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that for a lost wager on Man U v QPR? I think we should be told...

The Beer Justice said...

ooh that's very close. I was in the posh seats at OT as a guest of Brewin Dolphin, the CAMRA Investment Club stockbrokers.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dodgy handshake job to me!