Sunday 10 January 2010

Abbot Ale Beer Diploma

Just before Christmas that nice lady at Greene King sent me the rather stylish gift of an Abbot Ale branded pint glass. The quid-pro-quo is to give a shout out for their Beer Diploma which they launched on the Abbot Ale web-site recently.

The Beer Diploma gives beer drinkers a chance to show off their knowledge to answer ten questions in each of four modules - Beer History & Folklore, Brewing and Beer Ingredients, Beer Storage & Serving Techniques and Beer Tasting.

I sat the exam through the web-site and was delighted to received a merit pass but if the truth be told I was a little disappointed with my score of 33 out of 40. It would appear that I need some extra revision on Beer History.

Anyway, I have done their bidding. Try it it yourself here. Good Luck !

3 comments:

Barry the Bus said...

Hello there. Excuse me whispering but I thought that the mention of Greene King had sent everyone off to the Land of Nod.

In my rack & pinion, I think their Abbot Reserve is very chewy!

Did I type "rack & pinion"? Shurely shome mishtake...

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Tom Yum said...

Me no understandee waht larst postee sayee. Me no frorm dese parhts.