Thursday 26 March 2015

Reasons to be (Beer) Blogging - Part 6 - to publicise beery events

A blog is a fine way to shout out about future beer events.  Luckily nowadays there is plenty to do on the beer scene in London and always somewhere good to go to seek out good beer.

This blog generally promotes those places where I'll be going or events that I wish I could be at.

This Saturday, part of my weekend will be spent at the next London Brewers' Market at the Old Spitalfields Market place in E1.  The market provides an opportunity to meet some of London's leading and most talked about brewers and to sample their wares either buying beer to drink around the market or filling your bags to take home. 

The day is organised by Five Points Brewery who have encouraged at least 20+ other breweries to participate.

Oh, and it's also the Independent Label Market if music and/or vinyl is your thing.




Declaring my past interest, I was the secretary of the London Brewers' Alliance until the end of 2013 and I was the winner of the London Ale Taster competition hosted by Old Spitalfields Market in 2010.

1 comment:

BryanB said...

I've never yet managed to get to this market. It *always* coincides somehow with being out of the country or somesuch. )-: